Cosplay Blind Date
This year we are excited to share an extra special surprise with you all. This will be the very first year we will be introducing Q-Con’s very own Cosplay Blind Date!
Have you ever wanted to get fully into your cosplay character and see what superhero or a villain you would be a perfect match with? Maybe Harley can find her Joker, or maybe Yuri and Levi have an odd match waiting to happen at Q-Con?
We must warn you tho this event will be full of cheesy one liners to remember and lots of laughter so prepare yourself for the fun of the lifetime!
Also to make this event “extra spicy” the host of this fantastic event will be none other than Daniel Rustage our friend who many of you absolutely adore so you cannot tell me it’s not something you look forward to to see at Q-Con.
So join us as a spectator in this fun filled event or maybe you want to be one of our lovely contestants to be the part of all the fun that will be had on the stage.
Entries for the following events participants will be taken online until Friday 1st of June so hurry up and sign up for this fun filled event and then in the coming week we will contact those participants who have being chosen for the event itself by e-mail to let them know of all the details for the following event.
- Cosplay Blind Date Participants must be 18 or over on the day of the event taking place.
- Participants must follow the instructions of the event staff at all times during the Cosplay Masquerade, including stage directions such as how and when to proceed onto the stage and where the boundaries of the stage are. Failure will result in disqualification and any further actions deemed necessary by the Q-Con Committee and/or Venue Security, up to and including ejection from the Convention.
- All costumes must be tasteful and appropriate for a general audience. As it is not a cosplay judging event store bought cosplays are permitted.
- This event is made for fun entertainment purpose ONLY and none of the entrant have obligations to continue to stay in touch or continue date with each other after the event is over. If they choose to do so they do so out of two parties mutual agreement.
- You must fill in an online sign up form in full and with correct information to be considered as an entree.
Any breaches of the above rules may result in disqualification from the cosplay competitions. Severe breaches may incur any further penalties deemed necessary by the Q-Con Committee and/or venue security, up to and including ejection from the Convention and removal from the building itself.