The ever popular Q-Con Art Competition returns in an online form for Q-Con Live. 1st place in each category will win a £50 voucher!
We’ll be accepting entries for the following categories:
This category is for any entrants who are under the age of 15. The artwork submitted can be created in the style of any other category.
- Traditional (hand drawn, painted)
This category is for entrants who submit artwork that is created using traditional drawing tools. Submissions must not fall into the Manga/Anime style category. A digital scan or photo of the artwork should be submitted.
- Manga/Anime style
Submissions should be in the style of Manga or Anime. Submitted artwork can be made digitally or traditionally.
- Digital art
This category is for artwork created using digital software. Submissions must not fall into the Manga/Anime style category.
All entries must be tasteful and appropriate for a general audience.
Please note that entries MUST be received by Fri 11th June 2021 by 1200 (midday).
Competition entries are now closed!
We are happy to announce the Ink Monkey will be returning as judges for the Q-Con Art Competition.
Ink Monkey first made their mark in 2014 with a little bricks-and-mortar art store on North Street in Belfast's Cathedral Quarter. The idea was to create a retail space with a personality reflecting that of its clientele; creative, friendly and quirky, and stocking everything the discerning artist would need. It was a match made in heaven, and they became Q-Con stalwarts shortly after.
Since then, they’ve transcended the physical plane and now exist in cyberspace at inkmonkeyart.co.uk.
Terms & Conditions
- An Entry MUST be your own work, and not made or commissioned for you by someone else.
- An online submission form/entry must be completed in full for anyone looking to participate in the competition before the stated closing date.
- All entries must be tasteful and appropriate for a general audience. This includes the other metadata submitted such as nicknames, descriptions, etc.
- Judges will be appointed by Q-Con to determine the winners of the competition. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results.
- Entry to the competition is free to all, no purchases or costs are required.
- Any personal information you submit during the competition will be used by Q-Con for the purposes of operating the competition, selecting a winner and distributing prizes. This will also be shared with any appointed Judges. This information will not be sold or otherwise passed on to third parties.
- The information you submit may be used by Q-Con for the purposes of announcing the competition results, distributed via our social media channels (including but not limited to Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter). The artwork may also be used in a video show reel that we broadcast regarding the competition, or during a live broadcast. Photos may be used for promotional purposes.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland.
- Q-Con accepts no liability for losses incurred through any errors and omissions within any documents associated with the competition, or any other Q-Con publications or media.
- Q-Con reserves the right to reject entries.
- Maximum of one entry per person, per category (i.e. you can enter separate two categories with different artwork, but you cannot submit two entries to the same category)
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held illegal or unenforceable in a judicial proceeding, such provision shall be severed and shall be inoperative, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain operative and binding on the Parties.