If you would like to cover the event for your paper or radio/TV show, we have a limited number of press passes available - for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Press contacts should first visit here for more information and procedures.
If you have any questions about Q-Con that are not answered on the website, the organisers can be reached by email - please choose the most appropriate category from the list below.
Convention Committee: email@example.com
- Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trade Enquiries: email@example.com
- Artist Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship: email@example.com
- Photography: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising: email@example.com
- Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteering: email@example.com
- Anime Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anime Screenings / VRs: email@example.com
- Collectable Card Games: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cosplay and Sketches: email@example.com
- PC gaming / eSports: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indy Developer Area: email@example.com
- QED Talks and Panels: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role Playing Games: email@example.com
- Social Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Games: email@example.com
- Console and Handheld: firstname.lastname@example.org
- War Games: email@example.com
We will try to answer all emails as soon as possible and you should receive a reply or acknowledgment within 3 days. If you do not receive a reply within 3 days, please check your email Spam folders to ensure that any email has not been mistakenly marked as Spam. If there is still no sign of a reply, or none of the above categories match your inquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the incorrect email address to contact us will delay any response, so please take care in choosing the right one. Spamming multiple email addresses with the same email may result in our spam filters rejecting your emails permanently, so please be careful.