Hearthstone is back for its fourth year at Q-Con!
Hearthstone is Blizzard's’ free-to-play, online collectible card game that’s taken the world by storm with over 40 million active players. It's easy to pick up but difficult to master, come join us at Q-Con's e-SPORTS building at the Computer Science Building and watch people top deck and RNG there way to victory! So, if you think you’ve got the decks and skills then sign up!
This year we are doing two standard tournaments one 32 player and one 16 player. The rules are:
- All matches will be best-of-5. The first player to win 3 games within the match is considered the winner of the match and advances.
- Each player must submit decklists from three unique classes prior to each stage of the event. Players may submit new decks prior to each stage of the event.
- A player must win one game with each of his three decks to win the match.
- When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match.
- The losing player can keep the same deck used or switch to a different one of their choice.
- Players will be told what classes their opponent has available, but they won’t know which class is picked until both players have picked.
The formats will both be standard conquest, so bring along three decks of your choice (No duplicate classes though!). The current standard is the base set/classic, Journey To Un'Goro, Knights Of The Frozen Throne, Kobolds and Catacombs and the newly announced The Witchwood!
If you are using cards from any wild set, you will be disqualified so please be aware!
(Please note: you can only sign up to one Hearthstone tournament to give everyone a chance to play)