Club Room 5 [SU Third Floor]
Make no mistake, war is coming. With all its glory... and all its horror...
Ireland’s premier Starcraft II tournament returns to Q-Con for the ninth year in a row! Players from across the isle will battle it out for the prestigious title of Q-Con XXVI champion! So sharpen your psi-blades, rally your troops and raise your APM to battle it out with the finest Starcraft players Ireland has to offer!
If you’re one of the many fans who don’t play the game but still get nerd chills from watching the sickest Marine splits, we have a dedicated spectator area where you can kick back, watch the games and be entertained by some of the most knowledgeable and comedic shoutcasters in Ireland!
So whether you’re a veteran of competitive space warfare or a casual spectator, we hope you celebrate Q-Con’s 26th anniversary in the Koprulu sector!
Hell... it’s about time.
- Start Date: 30/08/2019 | End Date: 01/09/2019 (Full Schedule TBC)
- Player Capacity: 16
- Head Admin: Jonny “PacWac” McShane
- Location: QUB SU Top Floor Clubroom
- Casted games with spectator area
- Check-In in person on 30/08/2019
- Pre-Register @ www.q-con.org.uk
- Map Pool: 2019 Season 3 Ladder Maps
- Ro16 | Round Robin | Two 8-Man Groups | Bo3
- Ro8 | Single Elimination | Bo3
- Ro4 | Single Elimination | Bo5
- Final | Bo7
- These rules are to be applied alongside Q-Con XXVI regulations
- Players must be over the age of 18
- Players must be at least Gold League to compete
- Players must provide their own in-ear earphones
- Players must be accessible on each day of the tournament
- A player will receive one map loss for every five minutes they are late to their game
- A Q-Con XXVI Weekend Pass is required to compete and/or spectate
- Race switching is permitted between sets, not between games
- Players may appeal a ruling they disagree with to the head admin
- Head admin decisions are final