Make no mistake, war is coming. With all its glory... and all its horror...
Ireland’s premier Starcraft 2 tournament returns to Q-Con for the eighth year in a row! Players from across the isle will battle it out for the prestigious title of Q-Con XXV champion! So sharpen your psi-blades, rally your troops and raise your APM to battle it out with the finest Starcraft players Ireland has to offer!
If you’re one of the many fans who don’t play the game but still get nerd chills from watching the sickest Marine splits, we have a dedicated spectator area where you can kick back, watch the games and be entertained by some of the most knowledgeable and comedic shoutcasters in Ireland!
So whether you’re a veteran of competitive space warfare or a casual spectator, we hope you celebrate Q-Con’s 25th anniversary in the Koprulu sector!
Hell... it’s about time.
Registration starts at 12pm Friday. Tournament will start Friday 5.30pm and will finish Sunday 5pm.
(Please note that this is an over 18 event, and only those with an age verified wristband will be able to attend and participate)
Starcraft 2 Prizes:
Starcraft 2 Rules & Information
- Tournament is Double Elimination
- Each round is Bo5.
- Grand Finals is Bo7.
- For every Bo5 series, the highest seeded player (Player A) will ban one map. Player B will then ban a map. This continues until 5 maps are remaining in the map pool. Player B will then choose the first map.
- For every Bo7 series, the highest seeded player (Player A) will ban one map. Player B will then ban a map. This continues until 7 maps are remaining in the map pool. Player B will then choose the first map.
- The loser of each game chooses the next map to be played in the series.
- The map pool is the current ladder map pool.
- Random players must declare their race at the beginning of the game.
- If a draw occurs, the game will be replayed.
- If a disconnection occurs, the admins will decide to appoint a victor or the game will be resumed from the replay.
- If a player is not present at the time their game is meant to begin, they will be given 1 game loss for every 5 minutes the player is late.
- All admin decisions are final.